Favors
Options

Favor Ideas...

Do I give a favor to each person or each couple? Im on a budget and don't want to spend too much on favors but i don't want to look cheap either...does anyone have any ideas? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favor Ideas...

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its up to you, and you can base it on the cost of your favor.  We had looked at a few options, and if we went for the pricier ones we would have done 1 per couple.  If they are cheaper then 1 per guest. 

Also, it depends on what the favor is itself.  If its a wine stoppper, then each couple definitely only needs 1.  If its a candy bar though, I would do 1 per guest.  Just think "would FI and I want 2 of these?"

We ended up doing 1 per guest though.  We had a photobooth, and did frames for the strips that were really cheap.   
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't do one!  You are already spending lots of money on these people with food and entertainment, you don't need to spend a couple bucks more on some trinket that is really mostly unappreciated by most.
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Millersbest- I find your sig statement very rude and offensive.  There are many same-sex couples on this site, and I hope they haven't had to see your sig.  I find it hard to believe that a grown adult could be so offensive.   
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do favors - usually it is one per couple unless food - then usually it is per guest.

On another note -I agree with pp. If us KNOT ppl are so 'gay' then why be on here?
  • Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually if it's an object, one per couple.  Edible favors, one per guest.  I also find that comment out of place.  But I guess considering the fact that you are a knot member yourself, you were only speaking about your own persona.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on what it is. If it's something that is easily shared by two people than I think 1 per couple is fine. But if it's something like a piece of chocolate than I think each guest should get one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions....i have a better insight now on what to do..... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mini-champagne bottles and I did one per couple; and a candy bar where I did one per guest. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it should be per couple, because do you really think Men care?

Try and get something usable.  I did shot glasses with our names and wedding date. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards