Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Vendor Review

Hey Ladies,

Wanted to post some good feedback for the  vendors we loved!

DJ - we used Jay Campbell and he was excellent and very affordable. We had people raving to us all night (and after that night) about how good he was. We had everyone dancing all night - young and old. Cell phone: 502-299-5257

Videography - this is something we contemplated having but am SO SO SO glad we did. There are so many moments photos can't capture. I loved the toasts our wedding party gave and now I can relive them! The whole day went so fast, it is great to be able to relive it. It is hard on the budget but it is the most worth thing you do! We used Two Rings Wedding Video and loved them. It is a husband/wife that does it and they were fabulous. We had a difficult church to work with and they got all the shots we wanted.
http://www.tworingsweddingvideos.com/

Mastersons - they were very easy to work with and did all the set up/clean up. We did a buffet and the food was good. The servers were very polite and we'd use them again. They also were very reasonably priced - best deal in town we found for food and alcohol.

Xtreme Transportation - We had 2 different limos and both were great. The driver was early at each pick up and very friendly/professional. They were the best price in town and we were very impressed with them.

Alterations - I used Beautiful Bustles by Meghan. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She did a great job on the dress and my bustle was done so well. It never fell throughout the night (and I've seen that happen to brides).
Contact Meghan Hicks
(502) 777-6882
meghan.hicks@insightbb.com

Cake - I used Lisa Easton. She was one of the best prices I found in time. She worked with us to draw our the design we had in mind and the cake looked just as the picture did. It was perfect and just what we wanted. http://www.cakesbylisae.com/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions on a Louisville wedding! Good luck!

Re: Vendor Review

• Options
    kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kate! Do you mind if I ask about your church? I'm worried about my church for our October 2011 wedding; their rules about videography and photography are VERY strict (only one shot of each bridesmaid can be taken, and only at the WAY back of the church. All other photos must be taken from the balcony). :-(  Did your church have strict rules? How did you deal with them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Meghan for my alterations as well. Super excited about going to my second fitting. The bustle she suggested for my dress was totally different than what I was expecting and very beautiful!
  • Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info Kate!  Was Two Rings Wedding Video willing to negotiate on the price at all?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards