Florida-South Florida
Options

alterations suggestions?? PIP

Hi ladies! i got my dress, sample sale maggie sottero for a crazy steal! but it's going to need some serious alterations. does anyone have any suggestions of a good alterations place w/ a good price? the boutique where i bought the dress said average alterations are $300-450. that is more then i paid for the dress (yes a steal!) and i'm wanting to shop around. any suggestions? I live in boca but i know that i'll probably have to travel so i'm open! here is a pic for fun! 

Re: alterations suggestions?? PIP

• Options
    Everyone here recommends Reina (954) 785 6222
    When I called her, she was swamped with work and couldn't see me for another week. So, I ended it up doing them with the lady my store recommended. Her name is Miriam (305) 527 1014, she was sweet, fast, and the work was excellent. I only had to go there twice, once to drop off the dress/get measured, another to pickup/try on. It fit perfectly when she was done with it.

HTH!
  • Options
    i highly recommend Reina ... 954-785-6222 ... OUTSTANDING work
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using Reina and I love her!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Reina!

PS. gorgeous dress! What a great steal!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Gorgeous dress!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Reina-I have my final fitting on Saturday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be calling Reina for mine.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

How did you hear about the sample sale? I was on Maggie's site and I see upcoming trunk shows. Is that the same thing?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    wow, isn't Reina off of atlantic blvd? in the building facing I-95? i went there for a bm dress alteration and liked it, so will do for my dress then! and about the sample sale, my mom just happend to call a boutique in deerfield beach, in the cove shopping center and they quoted the prices of the gowns there, out of my range but that day they were having an off the rack sale and i re-arrianged my whole schedule and was able to go, got my dress, veil, and shoes for less then $300.00. so all that to say, call call call places and you never know what you're going to get!
  • Options
    oh and thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards