February 2014 Weddings

Location, Location, LOCATION!!

Hello ladies

Let's hear where everyone is getting married at.  State, venue type?
Any Themed weddings?

Re: Location, Location, LOCATION!!

• Medieval wedding!  It's in Ontario, and so far we sort of have a venue, but I'm trying to get my FI to talk down another venue so we can afford to have it there. 
    Lissa, am I right in that you have a DW wedding? 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_location-location-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:dfffd8ff-f890-41cc-ac47-db476c8e414aPost:4f73d36c-e848-4d16-aead-5abdb2f9aad6">Re: Location, Location, LOCATION!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Medieval wedding!  It's in Ontario, and so far we sort of have a venue, but I'm trying to get my FI to talk down another venue so we can afford to have it there.  Lissa, am I right in that you have a DW wedding? 
    Posted by kerbohl[/QUOTE]

That sounds like so much fun.  I went to a medieval dinner once and it was all served on warped metal plates with no utensils, at first I was like "huh?" but it was actually a blast

You are correct we are going to Barbados 5 days before the wedding and staying for 6 days after.  No theme or anything and a very small ceremony with just my parents and sister. 

• That sounds so nice!  have you been to Barbados before, or are you having your wedding there because you always wanted to go? 

• I've been to several Islands in the Caribbean but never Barbados, the main reason I chose it is the ease of obtaining a marriage license there and another for the Villa location and price.  It's just too beautiful and when I saw the nearby beaches I knew that was where I was going to get married

• I'm getting Married at Disney World. My ceremony will be held at the Sea Breeze Point Gazebo, and my Reception at EPCOT's Italy Isola West :).
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards