New York-Western

Outside Caterers

Does anyone now of and venues in Buffalo (or fairly close to) that would allow outside caterers. Both my and my Fiance's families are wonderful cooks and would love to supply the food as a gift to us. This would be perfect as it would cut down on cost. Thanx in advance!!

Re: Outside Caterers

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean like a park or something?I would try local parks, town halls, fire halls, stuff like that. I don't know of  a banquet facility that would allow you to bring food in.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know the Tonawanda Castle is a site only rental, and I'm pretty sure you provide your own food or caterer.  They Castle isn't cheap to rent, but if you are providing your own food it probably won't matter.  And I hear that it is gorgeous there. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards