Illinois-Chicago

To Find the Perfect Wedding Reception Hotel

My FI and I are searching for the perfect hotel for a small dinner reception (30 people)  in Chicago, June 2011. I would like the location to be downtown, with great food and ambiance. After dinner, I'd like us to continue the celebration on a roof top bar or lobby with great music (jazz, R&B, Pop & a little hip-hop) we’re in our 40s. I would really appreciate all your suggestions. Thanks so much!

Re: To Find the Perfect Wedding Reception Hotel

• Allison8879Allison8879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe think about the Conrad hotel - they have an awesome rooftop bar. Also The Wit has ROOF rooftop bar. Given how small your party is, you could probably reserve tables for some privacy (but would not be fully private). Hope that helps!
  • dybaxterdybaxter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Allison. I had stumbled across the Wit on-line, but I will now look into the Conrad Hilton. I didn't know they had a rooftop!
  • edited December 2011
    The Wit's rooftop, open air private dining room is AMAZING.  I would definitely check it out for your small party.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • dybaxterdybaxter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that sounds perfect! I'm going to check it out this week. And I have options  thanks to Allison @ the Conrad Hilton too! Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards