Florida-North Florida

Vendor Reviews from my June Wedding! Sorry kinda long...

Sorry Ladies I am late posting these but wanted to let everyone know my reviews:
*Makeup- Two Fishes Artistry, Robin- A-, I give her an A- b/c she did lock her keys in the car the day of the wedding at our venue and we ended up not getting to take any pics prior to the wedding, overall she did a great job and she came to me for both my trail and wedding day! The makeup stayed on and looked great!
*Cake- Destinweddingcakes.com- B+, I am giving her an B+ b/c she delivered my cake a day EARLY, yikes, luckily we had enough room in a fridge but wasn't happy about this mishap, she was also hard to get ahold of, the cake its self was beautiful and tasted awesome exactly what we were looking for 
*Fiftyflowers.com-  A++, if you want to do flowers yourself to save money this is the website to do it from, they arrived on time and on the day of looked amazing 
*Yourstrulyweddings.com- Christie- A++, she came to Destin for us to get married, hired her as an officiant only , replied to emails great, super friendly, helped us write our entire ceremony b/c we wanted to do something different, she arrived when she said she would, and everything went smoothly ! 
*Kent's special events- A, we rented white wooden chairs from them, arrived on time, on pick-up day we had to call and remind them that they needed to be picked up prior to 10a, we were happy with them and Suzie from there was easy to work with since we didn't live near there we did everything via email/phone
*the rental house called the pink palace , D--, the owner called Lee Kennedy do NOT rent from her, the website and pictures were false advertisement on what it really looked like, the outside of the house had been run down and the landscaping not taken care of like the pics online, after much complaining about trying to make things right they did a half a** job and quit - We made it work and if it wasn't for the fact that it was beach front and the beach itself was amazing I would have given her an F- the house was overpriced for the look - be ware of this owner- she lets management companies run it and they don't do a good job either
Sorry so long ! Hope this helps all Destin area brides! Happy wedding planning!!
Anniversary

Re: Vendor Reviews from my June Wedding! Sorry kinda long...

• CaelasmomCaelasmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info and congratulations on your wedding.  Can you tell me how much you MUA charged for the trial and day of.  Is she in Destin?  Our wedding will be in Fort Walton Beach (about half hour from Destin) and contact number if you have it.

thanks.
  • elissa81elissa81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They charge $175 for the trial and day of - you also have to book 1 more person to have there makeup done that costs $50 I believe - They have a ton of artists and will send whoever is closest to you that is available unless you ask for someone by name- Below is there website with there info on it 
    They were all about the same price when looking around & there were several people out there who did it a little cheaper but I liked knowing if someone got sick you weren't out a makeup artist they would send a back-up person in so it was worth the extra money
    Good Luck!!

http://www.twofishesartistry.com/
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards