July 2012 Weddings

Nwr: my anxiety level just tripled. Vent.

I was bored at work so I decided to look myself up on the white pages. I was surprised when my name showed up with my current address! I'm so scared now. Backstory: my fi's friend was murdered and he was a witness. One suspect received a life sentence and the other is in Europe appealing extradition. The person who is incarcerated is apart of a gang. I've been anxious ever since it happened. I THOUGHT my address was relatively secret. Only family members know where we live. I do have a licensed gun in my house. Ugh! I'm soooooo frustrated. Why is all of our info on the internet? Where is the privacy? Excuse the lack of paragraphs I'm on Tk mobile.

Re: Nwr: my anxiety level just tripled. Vent.

• Where we live you can restrict your number and then you don't even show up in the white pages at all. Is this an option for you? Sorry you are having to deal with this, sounds really stressful!
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • Yea I will be ok. It happened 5 yrs ago but sometimes it feels like it happened yesterday.
  • In Response to Re:Nwr: my anxiety level just tripled. Vent.:[QUOTE]You can asked to be removed from some of those sites if you dig enough through their layers of "howto"s. They make it difficult on purpose. Cities often list things like addresses and phone numbers automatically. You can ask your phone provider to set you as unlisted if you ever find your number somewhere. I'm not sure how to do the address, as I've never looked into it these sites still have me listed at my parents' if at all. Maybe someone else here knows how to do it?This creeps me out, too. Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I will look into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards