December 2013 Weddings

Leon

Just wanted to tell you that I plan on buying the koala costume this year.  My obsession has not waned after all these years.  LOL
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Leon

• i love that the dialog box is just open for business! 
  • That is my favorite part about this board.  And the fact that it doesn't take thirty minutes to respond to a post.  
  • Hey, how did those fvckers know I was in TN?  STALKERS!!!
  • LEONLEON member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_leon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:1591bc39-6667-4dbb-ad02-be555158c229Post:4baa052c-a762-47aa-a990-b45fe814e534">Leon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wanted to tell you that I plan on buying the koala costume this year.  My obsession has not waned after all these years.  LOL
    Posted by Kristie33[/QUOTE]

Ah that was my fav costume....you know it was a good buy even though expensive becuase now Reid can wear it in a couple of years..lol poor kid keeps getting all the halloween sloppy seconds.
    You should totally get it...she is going to look ADORABLE!
  • But that is a good sloppy second to get!  DH told me he will die before he lets me spend fifty dollars on a halloween costume.  I told him that was just fine with me.  I guess I will have to have more kids with the next husband.  
  • LEONLEON member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_leon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:1591bc39-6667-4dbb-ad02-be555158c229Post:3e7670ae-4a1e-4f2c-8539-866715894106">Re: Leon</a>:
    [QUOTE]But that is a good sloppy second to get!  DH told me he will die before he lets me spend fifty dollars on a halloween costume.  I told him that was just fine with me.  I guess I will have to have more kids with the next husband.  
    Posted by Kristie33[/QUOTE]
    lol...I would totally give it to you if I wasn't going to use it again!!   Sometimes you can find them on ebay for cheaper!
  • Yeah, I saw it listed on ebay for 70.  I hate ebayassholes these days.  I have planned on buying this one all year.  Besides, it will get passed down to the other kids I have either with DH or the next DH after he dies.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards