Just Engaged and Proposals

Proposal 4/20/2012

My Boyfriend and I took off work Friday to enjoy the day and get a break from work together. Friday morning he proposed at his parents’ house. I said "YES" I'm so excited WERE ENGAGED!!! 

I just had to call my parents and then grandparents (while he called his) and we kept passing our phones back and forth telling our families. 

I called the jeweler to see how long it would take to get my ring sized..... They told me they wouldn't have it back to me til May 3 (If I got it to them by noon) Heartbroken I hung up the phone. His sister came in the room and gave me a number said her friend's mom was a jeweler. 

She had my ring sized and back to me the VERY NEXT MORNING!!!. It was amazing! I am so excited and can’t stop smiling. I love him so much and love the ring he picked out!

It was such a great day, Proposal that morning, Ring sizing, Lunch with my future mother-in-law, went shooting at the gun range and Erich Church concert that night!. Such a fun filled day and I still only was able to sleep 4 hours before waking up and telling him "guess what?" WE'RE ENGAGED!

Re: Proposal 4/20/2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards