Registry and Gift Forum

How to delete an item from Belk?

I have a Belk registry and want to delete something, but when I log in, I can't find where to view my actual registry. The FAQs just says to view it and then click delete, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to view.

Help?

Re: How to delete an item from Belk?

• I have a registry at Belk.  They changed their website not long after we got married and I don't like it now.  

Up towards the left corner, you should see Registry Home and right beside of that is Gift List.  Then beside any items not purchased, you should see Delete Item.  

I'm not sure how long you've been registered there, but keep a check on your items.  I had a huge problem with items not coming off after they had been scanned and it's hard to tell when things go on clearance.  They wanted to blame it on my guests saying they didn't give the registry to the cashier, but I know that they did.  One of them was also getting married and registered at Belk, and her item didn't come off.  I also had a problem with my friends and family store not carrying my china pattern or much of what I registered for.  Not trying to freak you out, but I hope you have much better luck than I did with Belk.
    Anniversary
  • Yeah, it took me more than a minute to realize that you had to click the "Gift List" link that's next to the "Registry Home." Once I was there it was pretty easy to delete and add things. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_how-to-delete-an-item-from-belk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:cbe0472b-7e83-4cc2-88f6-85436441c7adPost:9c90a9c9-2d97-4aaa-856d-f4795c1a1b5f">Re: How to delete an item from Belk?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a registry at Belk.  They changed their website not long after we got married and I don't like it now.   Up towards the left corner, you should see Registry Home and right beside of that is Gift List.  Then beside any items not purchased, you should see Delete Item.   I'm not sure how long you've been registered there, but keep a check on your items.  I had a huge problem with items not coming off after they had been scanned and it's hard to tell when things go on clearance.  They wanted to blame it on my guests saying they didn't give the registry to the cashier, but I know that they did.  One of them was also getting married and registered at Belk, and her item didn't come off.  I also had a problem with my friends and family store not carrying my china pattern or much of what I registered for.  Not trying to freak you out, but I hope you have much better luck than I did with Belk.
    Posted by Callie22589[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Oh thank you SO much! I drove myself crazy trying to find that freaking button! Thankfully we have a grand total of 7 things on the Belk registry and everything else is on another. I hope we don't have too many issues.

</div>
  • Don't worry, the first time they changed it, I didn't have a clue!  Hopefully with 7 items, it won't be an issue.  That was one of our main ones because that was the only place to shop where I got married.  Good luck to you!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards