Kansas

Wedding reception venues in Salina Area

We are planning our wedding for May 26, 2012, and are looking for a place for wedding and reception.  They could be located together.  We want to get married outside, but have a building we could use for backup on location.  I have called several places who are either already booked or are to me outrageous priced.  This is both our second marriages and their is just not a huge amount of money to go around.  We were hoping to spend no more than 250 on venue. If anyone has any ideas we would appreciate any help. We are trying to stay away from parks since it will be memorial day weekend.  Thanks 

Re: Wedding reception venues in Salina Area

• edited December 2011
    My cousin is getting married in September at this place called Webster Conference Center. I have been there many times for church camp or visiting my grandma/grandpa when they go up there every year. I am sure they could assist you in having an outdoor wedding and they have a chapel just in case your day gets rained out. They also just built a rec center right beside the chapel. I am not sure how much they charge, but that's the only place I can think of that's in Salina.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards