Georgia-Atlanta

When to take e-Pic

We have our photographer and I've very excited to take e-pictures but your wedding isn't until 6.9.12!  How soon is too soon?  We are thinking about taking them in late Sept early Oct!  What do y'all think or better yet how many months end between your day and e-Pic did you have.  FYI we will not be using the e-pic for STDs.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When to take e-Pic

• n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do them as soon as you want! I would give thought to the feel I wanted for the pictures. Like the colors of fall, if we get another snow storm those pictures would be fun (cold but fun!) or you can wiat till the spring and try to incorporate your wedding colors. You can always use your e-pics at your wedding. I have seen guest books made from them, several framed and scattered around the reception space and picture share cards with an e-pic on one side. :)
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_e-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:e6bc2d1c-eb89-40b5-ab10-6422e456eb2ePost:dc6f552c-4504-4919-8dc7-e9259129c6a2">Re: When to take e-Pic</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can do them as soon as you want!<strong><em> I would give thought to the feel I wanted for the pictures. Like the colors of fall, if we get another snow storm those pictures would be fun (cold but fun!) or you can wiat till the spring and try to incorporate your wedding colors.</em></strong> You can always use your e-pics at your wedding. I have seen guest books made from them, several framed and scattered around the reception space and picture share cards with an e-pic on one side. :)
    Posted by princessannie12[/QUOTE]

<div>This. Fall is my favorite time of year, so we waited until then to do ours :)</div>
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • jmflahertyjmflaherty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married over Memorial Day weekend and we're looking to take our pictures sometime in late fall to capture the changing colors. 

Another friend got engaged in January, took her pictures in early April and isn't getting married until next May so there really isn't a "too early" time.  Just do it when you're ready!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards