Alabama
Options

PHOTOGRAPHER...any ideas??

Hey all.. I am looking for a photographer near the Albertville/Scottsborro areas? Anyone have any recommendations or personal experiences?? :)

Thanks in advance!!

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER...any ideas??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if she will go that far, but Megan Componation with Perfectly Imperfect Photography is awesome. She is a dear friend of mine and is a blast to work with! She is doing my wedding in April of next year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Dave Whikehart Photography.  He and his wife are a husband wife team so we are getting two photographer!  We just got our engagement pictures back and they turned out fantastic!  I am sure they will travel that far.  His e-mail is dwhikehart@earthlink.net  HTH!
  • Options
    smiff1traysmiff1tray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A&G Photography.  http://www.angimages.com
  • Options
    WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley Sentell Colon....Life's Mirror Images. I just got my bridal portraits back from her and they are amazing! She's super creative, and very affordable!
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check into alabama wedding photography...Jeannie Davis is wonderful. She has done some work for a friend of mine. Website ...alabamaweddingphotography.net..or search Jeannie Davis Photography.
  • Options
    aileenpparkeraileenpparker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out www.509photo.com/

They are a couple Chase & Amy. Their pictures are wonderful! They are great to work with, and they will travel. 
  • Options
    roses4uroses4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey! i see you've gotten a few suggestions...but i looked at hundreds of photographers before i decided. so i thought i'd share mine: www.jenniferbischof.com

she was AMAZING!!!! she was fun...and is up for anything you're up for. we LOVE LOVE LOVE of photos. hope you find the right photographer!!!

best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using Sweet Roots Photography http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Madison-AL/Sweet-Roots-Photography/188401920588?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=8

they are dear friends of mine and have amazing pricing!
  • Options
    iamjanasmithiamjanasmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin just got married this summer and they used Alisa Lynn.  I LOVED their wedding photos and have contacted her about my wedding.  They also said she was great to work with, so based on their experience, we are looking forward to ours too.  Here is her website- www.alisalynn.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards