April 2013 Weddings
Options

April 2013 brides

Hey ladies and congrats on the engagement and upcoming weddings! I am the moderator for the April 2012 board. I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a very happy and stress free planning. Should any of you need or want advice from married gals who have recently gone through the same things as you in the same time of year please free free to stop by the April 2012 board to post or to private message/PM anyone there. The ladies on our board are super sweet and super helpful! Good luck and Happy planning

Aimee :)
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: April 2013 brides

• Options
    Thank you so much that is amazing of you to offer. And Congrats with your wedding. We would love any advice we can get. YJ:
  • Options
    That was very nice of you! april brides no matter what year have to stick together! thanks for your offer :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was going to put together a thread for you all with helpful tips from all of us recently married ladies but that will take me another couple of weeks to get us all back from honeymoons and weddings. Just think ladies this time next year you will all be married ladies too!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    That would be awesome!  I would love to hear from this year's April brides, and thank you for thinking of us!  <3  We'll have to pay it forward next April for sure!  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Thanks for stopping in; we'd love the tips!  I've come across many April brides who LOVED getting married in April.  I can't wait!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    awesome, thanks!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards