New York-Long Island
Options

Affordable venues??

Hi ladies

I'm starting to look for venues to have my wedding in Oct 2014. THERE ARE SO MANY.
I don't know where to start. Here is what I have in mind...
I would like a venue either on the water... or in a rustic woodsy setting. I'm not sure of my budget at the moment, but I know i would like to keep it around the $100pp range (with about 140 guests).
Also, I live in Bklyn but am willing to travel within an hour from my area. This could be LI, NJ...
PLEASE help me out!!

Thank you guys!
VB

Re: Affordable venues??

• Options
    check out Hallockville Museum Farm in Riverhead
  • Options
    Captain Bill's in Bay Shore is on the water, and when I contacted them they quoted me a price around $100 pp.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Maybe you should try a wedding planner. Our wedding planner Shea from Elitebevents specializes and deals with small budget weddings. We have a budget of a little less than 15k with 175 guests and she got me in a space with a water view without breaking my bank! Good luck!
  • Options
    wow you have sooooooo much time.. October 2014 is a long time away... but anyway, here are some water venues- I do not know what the prices are: Venetian Yacht Club, Chateau La Mer, Lands End, Allegria Hotel Long Beach, Crescent Beach Club- good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I read online that Allegria runs $250-400 pp, so you will probably want to skip that one.  The other ones Owning listed may have availability in your price range.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I know i have a lotttttttt of time but I'd rather do everything now so i don't have to worry and stress closer to the date.
    I found a few places that i like.. now to travel around and see them all.. i bet that's gonna be fun. :)
  • Options
    Lombardis  on the sound in Port Jefferson is on the water and reasonably priced.  They have good food and alot of it for your money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards