August 2012 Weddings

what time are you getting your hair done?

What time is everyone getting there hair done?
Our wedding is at 6. Im not sure what time I should get my hair done. I thought it should be like on the later side, but I have a friend that can do it but she has to be in work for 12 that day... is that to early? 
Its only me, my moh and my mom..

Re: what time are you getting your hair done?

• I have a 7pm ceremony hair makeup are at 12:30 and 1:30.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ceremony is at 4 and the hairdresser is coming at 9:30am.  She told me when she would be coming based on number of girls getting hair done.
    Anniversary
  • Our ceremony is at 6:30.  I am getting my hair done at 11:30.   The salon says we will all be out by 2pm.  First look is around 3:30. 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ceremony at 430, We will be at the salon for hair and makeup at 10am
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 95image Invited 66image Ready to party 21image Declined
  • my wedding is at 11am, so I will be at the salon at 730
  • Wedding is at 11:00, hair and makeup start at 7:00.
  • Wedding is at 330, hair for me, my mom, and two bridesmaids, with two stylists, starts at 930
  • Photos between 4-4:30, ceremony at 6. My hairdresser recommended that I come in at 11. Maybe if you give your stylist a brief timeline she can tell you when the best time to come in is? She'll know what other things to consider, like mine said earlier is better for me with respect to curls- she'll curl really tightly and put on a lot of hairspray, and then because it's August and humid by 6 they will have fallen to the looser, more natural curls that I'm looking for, but will still hold until midnight because she can use more hairspray that way.
  • I have one hairstylist coming to the hotel to do 9 girls our first look is at 3 so my stylist is setting my hair at 7am and then she will start working on the girls. Make up will be done starting at 10.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards