Canada-Ontario

Netbride.com and Madamebridal.com

I'm currently looking into ordering my dresses from either netbride.com or madamebridal.com. I heard good things about both but I was wondering if anyone has had past experience with them; specifically those ordering from Canada. I'm just a little hesitant about ordering dresses online so please let me know if you had any experience with either vendors. thanks!

Re: Netbride.com and Madamebridal.com

• i haven't had experience with them, but i've ordered dresses from etsy.com and i haven't had any problems..i love this website..i've done most of my wedding shopping here and household shopping as well..i even ordered my flower girl dresses and my dress..hope you find answers to the website that you want to order from....its always good to hear reviews..especially if your doing such an important order
    Mashavoo
  • Thanks for your feedback. I've been hearing great things about netbride so I think I'm gonna give it a go. I have lots of time anyways so if anything goes wrong I'll be able to work something out last min. Hopefully I won't have to though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards