Flowers
Options

Anyone used Wegmans?

I just want to know what type of flowers you used. How many BM and GM, How many other family member used flowers, and how centerpieces you used.

Ultimately, what the cost was. They look beautiful, so I was just wondering.
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone used Wegmans?

• Options
    L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was considering Wegmans, but I hear they're on the pricier side. It's probably worth making an appointment with them to see for yourself, though. Is there really a Wegmans all the way down in the DC area??
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.. I love Wegmans for everything else. Are they really pricer? I guess its worth a closer look for my self. I was just wondering what other bride's had experienced.
  • Options
    jenanne12jenanne12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you do visit, would love to hear how it goes. Am trying to keep costs down, but managing planning from OOT. Any feedback/thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not using Wegmans, but Whole Foods.  Quote included $50 for me, $50 for my MOH and $10-12 per boutineer.  I'm looking at $150 for my flowers...I am having a smaller wedding but I'm also using Callas and Orchids.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's good to know that whole foods does flowers. I'll check them out too. I'll keep you updated when I actually go!
  • Options
    formymoushformymoush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES !!! LOVE THEM!!!! 
    I actually took care of my brothers centerpieces last year for their wedding. I brought in my own vases big square ones from michaels.
    Wegmans did a gorgeous centerpiece for us, about $35 for each, and it was a full short arrangement. Those flowers lasted about a week and half ...almost 2 weeks after the event!
    In the DC area...they have one in sterling, I ordered from the one in Fairfax and they are so helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooo! Do you have photos???? I would love to see what they look like! I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards