40-Plus Brides
Options

AW: Bridal Portraits

Yes, I caved and did them.  I wasn't going to, but changed my mind so that I could have a little bit of fun with it.  I was a nervous wreck about them, but the lady at the desk at the gardens pumped me up so much by telling me how gorgeous I was and how much she loved my dress.  She told me I was the first girl she has seen in a proper gown.  Apparently, she is not a fan of the strapless mermaid type dresses.  I have previously shared iPhone photos of the dress sans steaming, make up and hair.   Thought I would share these photos that do it justice and make me so happy about my choice.

http://jimbyrdphotography.smugmug.com/Portraits/Bridals/Paige-Maglin-bridal-favorites/20831130_8VRrVr#1653612982_rLkN6XT

password is Pmagbf2011
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Bridal Portraits

• Options

Grrr ... I just wrote a lovely, long explanation. Poof!  It disappeared. 

Here's the short (probably better) version ... the bridal portraits I've seen are large (usually 11" x 17" or bigger), framed formal photographic portrait of the bride in her gown.  I've seen them dispalyed near the entrance to the reception, on an easel.

• Options
    I've had a lot of posts disappear in the last day, and I couldn't see this post yesterday, either.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    I couldn't see this today or yesterday.  Last night when I clicked on this, I was taken directly to the reply screen.

Mag, come back!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_40-plus-brides_aw-bridal-portraits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:69dea60c-2319-4015-8380-4a5cc0f18476Discussion:d2349694-0cfe-43c3-90d4-937dc7aedd29Post:e0d2aecb-4595-417e-bb0d-b2e934cfa71c">Re: AW: Bridal Portraits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grrr ... I just wrote a lovely, long explanation. Poof!  It disappeared.  Here's the short (probably better) version ... the bridal portraits I've seen are large (usually 11" x 17" or bigger), framed formal photographic portrait of the bride in her gown.  I've seen them dispalyed near the entrance to the reception, on an easel.
    Posted by Lisa50[/QUOTE]

Apparently, I cannot read.  I thought I read "What" are they.  Bahahahaha ...
  • Options
    Posted again in a seperate, new post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards