African American Weddings

Monday Accountability / Support

Good Morning Ladies! I hope everybody had a wonderful week. This post is a weekly post of encouragement, ideas, and anything having to do with our weight loss experiences.

Please share your victories and setbacks & ask any questions.

Question: How do you fight your sweet tooth cravings if you have any, while being mindful of your workout/eating healthy plan?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Monday Accountability / Support

• edited December 2011
    I was a very naughty over the holiday weekend. Darn these holidays. FI and I had a romantic weekend getaway. All I did was eat out, sleep, drink, and eat some more. I forced myself to go to the hotel gym so hopefully that helped.

I will not get on the scale until next Monday. LOL!

To answer your question, you can satisfy your sweet cravings with naturally sweet foods instead of cookies, cake, etc.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Carla I so feel you! I was away at school so I have not stepped on a scale since 5/21 and i refuse to get back on it until next week. LOL I just cant. I am glad you enjoyed yourself when you were away! That is exciting.

I went to the gym at school twice and I went ice skating for 2 and half hours but other than that....I did nothing else

I feel so fat. I didn't do half of what i normally do when I am at home, but the good news is Sunday I went to Boot Camp and man my body is still hurting after taking a week off. So, now it is back on track.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards