New York-Long Island
Options

chateau la mer - preferred florists

anyone getting married at chateau la mer and using one of their preferred florists (little flower shop and flowers by brian)? i'm meeting with them (and other florists) on friday. i was hoping to get a few tips, advice, or inside info from some fellow brides. would you recommend either of them or did you go with someone completely different?

xoxo
erin

Re: chateau la mer - preferred florists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married at Chateau La Mer, but I am using Flowers by Brian - they have been wonderful to work with so far, and were very respectful of my budget.  Also, I don't really know much about flowers, and only had some really vague ideas about what I wanted - the consultant at Flowers by Brian was better than the others I met with at helping me come up with a coherent vision for my wedding that was creative and unique.  I didn't meet with Little Flower Shop, so I can't compare the two, but I really like Flowers by Brian.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married there two years ago and used Designs By Rose.

I don't think they care who u use - have fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for your help! i have about 238345987345 photos of floral arrangements and centerpieces that i like, but i'm having a hard time pulling it all together as well. thanks for the tips.
  • Options
    Starfish335Starfish335 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!!  Congrats!

I am getting married at Chateau La Mer on 11/21/12 and i am using Town Florist in Massapequa Park.  They are WONDERFUL and very reasonable and will work with your budget.

Happy planning!  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards