Alabama

Caterer

Our wedding is Saturday, October 30th and the only thing we don't have figured out yet is the food. The wedding/reception is in Hoover, and we're allowed to bring in our own food or hire a caterer. Bringing in our own food would probably be a lot cheaper, but I really don't want to be stressed out about having to cook a bunch of food for the reception. Does anyone know of a good caterer that's not too expensive? So far everyone I've checked into cost an arm and a leg!

Re: Caterer

• edited December 2011
    hey just a quick question...
    where is ur wedding/reception at in Hoover?
  • BhamQt82BhamQt82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My wedding/reception is at the Park Crest Facility in Hoover....where is ya'lls? If you don't mind me asking :)

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm still trying to find one the date was moved up so i'm pushing it lol
  • germesehgermeseh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

really, I'm considering park crest as well, how has your experience been? what are some of your ideas?

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try virigina college's culinard.  they have students that caterer food.
  • BhamQt82BhamQt82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion! As for the Park Crest Facility, I have had nothing but good experiences so far. I had originally said that I absolutely did not want to get married outside, but as soon as I saw Park Crest, I just fell in love with it. The outside area where the wedding will be held is beautiful and the inside facility where the reception will be is really nice and laid back...which I love. Chasity, who runs the place, is awesome and she's always so sweet about answering any of my hundreds of questions that I throw at her.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds like your wedding and reception is going to be lovely, did you contact culinard yet? They have reasonable prices and I heard that there cakes are delicious!
  • rachnron2010rachnron2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is but Happy Catering did our wedding last month and they were fabulous!!!  Bill is awesome to work with and people are still talking about the yummy food!
  • edited December 2011
    Our reception will be at the Wynfrey Hotel, but they also do outside catering and let me tell you - their food is really good! Cuilnard also does fantastic catering, I had a friend use them for her wedding and it was phenomenal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards