California-Orange County
Options

in need of videographer

My wedding is planned for the 21st of August in Laguna Beach. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on a reasonable Videographer that works the OC area? Thanks in advance!

Re: in need of videographer

• Options
    rr2010rr2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to be using Pristine Videos. We haven't used them yet as our wedding is in April, but the woman Lisa is great to work with and our friends used them for their wedding and only had great things to say!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. This guy was recommended to me by a friend. I am still not sure if a videographer is in my budget, but he does great work.

http://ryansouthwell.com/
  • Options
    mrslakermrslaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.ttdweddings.com
    www.hdinvision.com

I personally used Joe with ttdweddings - he is awesome! I also refered them to all my friends getting married.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Our wedding is in July and we just met with Pristine Videos. They are the nicest and SOOOOO much cheaper than the other videographers. They give you everything you need in a nice low cost package. We loved their work! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Mission Visual- Mike is awesome and soo down to earth.  He caught some amazing moments that I didn't even remember and the video turned out amazing!  Check him out!
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Total Dynamic Studios.  She offers a great payment package which put her into my price range.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards