Ohio-Cleveland
Options

French/New Orleans Style Courtyard in Cleveland?

Hi everyone!

So...my dream wedding has always been a destination wedding in a beautiful courtyard in the French Quarter of New Orleans. My fiance's dream wedding has always been a huge local wedding with everyone we've ever met. In order to compromise, I'm willing to keep it here in Cleveland so that he can have his dream wedding too  :) It's just that I've been searching for a "french quarter-esque" courtyard here in Cleveland but I've come up with nothing :( Anytime I try to use a search engine the only thing that comes up are the stupid Court Yard Inn Hotels!

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I don't care about changing every other aspect of the wedding to make my fiance happy, but I'd just really like to keep this one detail and find a nice stone courtyard.

Re: French/New Orleans Style Courtyard in Cleveland?

• Options

Geneva on the Lake has a nice stone patio
    Manakiki - Sammy's catering has a stone patio area and tented area
    Italian cultural gardens is beautiful for ceremonies (not sure if they offer receptions there) with lots of stone areas

• Options
    The Hanna Gardens at the Western Reserve Historical Society is an amazing courtyard! That is where we are having out wedding this fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards