Michigan-Detroit

Teen Mom

So Ladies! They are doing a Teen Mom two with the people from last season. I don't know how I feel about this but I am still going to watch lol! Nothing will replace my love for the first season of Teen Mom and I really hope they don't leave us hanging and not bring those ladies back I need to know what is going on with my Bentley! lol How do you ladies feel about the Teen Mom 2 ladies?

Re: Teen Mom

• edited December 2011
    I read on the tabloids that Amber's pregnant again.. she had sex with 8 guys in 2 months.. and she considers herself a sex addict. I don't watch the show regularly or anything but I know it can be entertaining to watch shows like that and yet, at the same time, I just can't stand some of their ignorance!! Have you heard of the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"? Now THAT is insane...
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I heard all of that about Amber too her brother was on some show and said that none of it is true so we shall see.

YES I have seen that show and each and every time I am like OMG are you serious you didn't know what all those symptoms. However I do wish I could have a healthy baby without gaining a ton of weight the most I have heard of on this show is 15 pounds man that would be the life but those ladies are all crazy and that show just makes me SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    I saw it for the first time about a week and a half ago and I was shocked ... especially the re-enactment part. This one woman was like "I put my hand down there and felt hair... OMG!" it was hilarious. What else would it have been? oh and another woman said "I felt my pants getting wetter and wetter" and the EMS in the re-enactment said "Ma'am, you just had a baby in your pants"... hahaahahahah

That sucks though, you have no diapers, no crib, no nothing! 
  • edited December 2011
    I think they are still doing teen mom one in the summer and teen mom two in the winter! So we shouldn't be left hanging! I feel the same way! I was so bummed when I saw teen mom two!  But if what I have read is true we should still see both!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_teen-mom-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:9b8d04d2-8a45-4fd3-a44f-3594b70ce9eaPost:b437bb3d-12b9-46c8-889d-dc5adcd4fe3c">Re: Teen Mom</a>:
    [QUOTE]I read on the tabloids that Amber's pregnant again.. she had sex with 8 guys in 2 months.. and she considers herself a sex addict. I don't watch the show regularly or anything but I know it can be entertaining to watch shows like that and yet, at the same time, I just can't stand some of their ignorance!! Have you heard of the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"? Now THAT is insane...
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

I just want to say, who don't you know your Pregnant? I mean, come on!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards