Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Blue pedestrian bridge downtown GR

I was looking to rent the blue bridge down town. Does anyone have the number to Grand Rapids events and planning coordinator. I had his E-Mail but accidently deleted it. I know the estimate is about 125 or so and we have that so now we need to book our date. I would find it myself but google is being unhelpful.

Re: Blue pedestrian bridge downtown GR

• Options
    Or the E-Mail, either one would be great!
  • Options
    You may want to try a local board<------  this is an international board.  For example, I'm in Atlanta, I had NO idea what you were writing about. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_blue-pedestrian-bridge-downtown-gr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:deab74d0-bede-40f1-a897-b5b8acd04d80Post:715bec71-2f44-496b-99d9-3bd97e264b5a">Re: Blue pedestrian bridge downtown GR</a>:
    [QUOTE]You may want to try a local board<------  this is an international board.  For example, I'm in Atlanta, I had NO idea what you were writing about. 
    Posted by handfast4me[/QUOTE]
    How do I get to the local boards?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_blue-pedestrian-bridge-downtown-gr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:deab74d0-bede-40f1-a897-b5b8acd04d80Post:d44dd9c7-32c6-40ef-8537-6cb1c6e0e6d5">Re: Blue pedestrian bridge downtown GR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blue pedestrian bridge downtown GR : How do I get to the local boards?
    Posted by RikuTsumi[/QUOTE]

<div>On the left, over there <--------------- there's a section called "Local Wedding Boards."  Click on that, then scroll down to find your area.  They are in alphabetical order by state.  I see on called "Michigan - Grand Rapids" so I assume that's the one you'll want.  Or you could just use the link I posted above for the guys email and phone.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards