Getting in Shape
Options

OMG 1 Month Left!!

So... here it is... the final month!
I've been trying to keep up with my 6 day a week workout routine but with all the planning & appointments I've missed a few days here & there. I've also indulged in some "bad" desserts at family functions. I know there's not enough time to get super toned, but I want to look the best I possibly can. Any advice on what to definitely stay away from, how to beat the bloat, not to add "stress" weight, anything... please!

Thanks everyone!
Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: OMG 1 Month Left!!

• Options
     I found this website that has some helpful tips to reducing stress. 

Also, try adding yoga in your workout plan.  It reduces stress and will definitely keep you calm during the stressful days. Maybe having a relaxing day .i.e. taking a bath, treating yourself to a spa day, or just watching a movie. 

I hope that it helps you. 
  • Options
    Oh P.S Just click on the word "tips" to take you to the website. =)
  • Options
    Thanks.. I guess I'm just starting to feel the anxiety of the last few days I have left. I want everything to be perfect & I want to look great... siighh.. I'm fighting myself to keep taking a rest day so that I don't overload before the big day.
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Don't eat to relieve stress - talk to a friend or post on the boards.  Good luck on your big day!!
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards