Not Engaged Yet

Friday! (accountability)

Happy Friday, ladies! I hit the gym yesterday for the 3rd time this week and I'm feeling good! Did 45 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes doing upper-body weights, and 80 crunches. No gym today, I have a wedding tonight and have to leave work around 12:30 to get there in time. 

B: Fruit cup (0), sugar-free oatmeal (3)
L: Salad with mozz (5)
S: Banana
D: Whatever's being served at the wedding. I have 18 daily points left as well as 17 activity points that I've earned throughout the week and all of my weekly points too. Plus, I'll gain more APs while I'm dancing :)

E: See above.

Re: Friday! (accountability)

• TGIF!  Yesterday I did just dance and accumulated 2343 sweat points.  It was tiring but fun.  I also strayed and made this brownie in a mug thing I found on pinterest last night.  It was god awful, I don't know if I made it wrong or what but yuck.  If you follow me on pinterest you will see I posted it last night.  It seemed simple enough so I'm not sure how I would have screwed it up either

B- mint tea, yogurt with almonds
    L- leftoever whole wheat pasta, in a sweet potato cream sauce
    S- apple
    D- not sure yet, perhaps some eggplant & some mashed potatoes??
    S-popcorn, may be some wine

E- none for today

Anniversary

• My workout got cut off by having to go to the hospital last night. Somehow I am down another 2 lbs even though I haven't worked out all week and we had pizza on the way home.

B: Whole wheat english muffin with an egg and one cup chocolate milk- 320
    S: Fuji Apple- 80
    L: Salad with feta cheese, carrots, tomato, and ranch dressing-165
    D: Homemade beef stroganoff with quinoa- not sure on calories

E: Double JM dvd workouts tongight.

• I suck this week too - between me not being sure if my legs are ready for me to start running again and us being so busy after work this past week, we haven't done anything.  It's not good, and we need to get out there again damnit!  But I am down 0.5 lbs, so I'm pleased that my eating habits have been good!  Plus, I am on my period, so I think I've done reasonably well with handling my cravings.  All of that will probably fly out the window once I'm drunk tomorrow night.  Fantastic.

B: Apple and tea with splenda
    L: Enchiladas
    S: Plum
    D: ?

E: Crunches.  I have to do something tonight.  HAVE TO.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • yesterday was pretty bad...  work was crazy trying ot get something out in production, and it needed to be out OMG.LIKE.YESTERDAY (government!), so I worked completely through lunch.  I headed home, ate jalapeno chips (finished the dang bag) while I cooked spaghetti, and then had a mini cannoli.  oh well, I walked 2.2 miles yesterday so at least I did that!  tonight is a RD for a wedding I'm in tomorrow, and then tomorrow is the wedding...  Sunday is H's bday dinner (with PIE instead of cake!), and then next week I'm baking up a storm for a bake sale at work.  hopefully I'll get some exercise time in, but I feel like if I just survive I'll be doing good!

was down a little less than a pound this week.  I'll take it.  next week is TOTM...  :(

B:  2 scrambled eggs, 1 pc. toast, 1/2 TBS PB, 1/2 small banana (298)
    L:  1.75 c. ST summer veg skillet with ckn sausage and potatoes (326), 1 c. honey dew melon (64)
    S:  XL peach (87)
    pre-RD S:  apple and cheese (160)
    RD:  something at a Mexican restaurant and CAKE.
    E:  none
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c5cbf8b-2d4e-4e05-ad74-0df37464754fPost:eb491aff-4d6f-47fe-a9a9-fd1d1acdd36c">Re: Friday! (accountability)</a>:
    [QUOTE]yesterday was pretty bad...  work was crazy trying ot get something out in production, and it needed to be out OMG.LIKE.YESTERDAY (government!), so I worked completely through lunch.  I headed home, ate jalapeno chips (finished the dang bag) while I cooked spaghetti, and then had a mini cannoli.  oh well, I walked 2.2 miles yesterday so at least I did that!  tonight is a RD for a wedding I'm in tomorrow, and then tomorrow is the wedding...  Sunday is H's bday dinner <strong>(with PIE instead of cake!)</strong>, and then next week I'm baking up a storm for a bake sale at work.  hopefully I'll get some exercise time in, but I feel like if I just survive I'll be doing good! was down a little less than a pound this week.  I'll take it.  next week is TOTM...  :( B:  2 scrambled eggs, 1 pc. toast, 1/2 TBS PB, 1/2 small banana (298) L:  1.75 c. ST summer veg skillet with ckn sausage and potatoes (326), 1 c. honey dew melon (64) S:  XL peach (87) pre-RD S:  apple and cheese (160) RD:  something at a Mexican restaurant and CAKE. E:  none
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>Hmm not sure how I feel about this. What kind of pie? </div>

• H asked for an apple pie and a pecan pie, instead of cake.  last year it was cheesecake...  I guess he is not a huge cake fan...  what is WRONG with him??  but the pies are from the bakery that made my wedding cake, and they are seriously deep dish...  so I'm excited.  I knew I wouldn't have time to bake any with the wedding this weekend, so I ordered them...  wife fail.
  • BF isn't a huge cake fan either and prefers pie. It's so sad, but more for me!!!!

Anniversary

• Hey guys! BF stayed home sick today (he's not really sick, just needs to work his part-time job today). He's NEVER taken a sick day before, and I'm thrilled cuz I thought I was going to home alone all day. Thus, I might actually get to go to the gym or play tennis during the day.

B: Coffee with cream & sugar: 200
    L: Slice of cheese pizza (we ordered a whole pizza for lunch yesterday, and have been eating it since then) 450?
    S/D: Will probably be going out and drinking - no idea what.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It seems like all of us need to throw yesterday out. Exercise wasn't happening for me either, since bf sprung a surprise bday dinner out for one of his friends on me. I tried to stay healthy, getting a chicken sandwich and salad, but bf had fries and they were so good. And then at home I have so much european chocolate and candy, it was a failure. On the plus side the faster I eat the chocolate the better I can be next week right?!

B: egg on toast (145)
    S: fruit snacks (70)
    L: ham and cheese sandwich (250) and pringles (120)
    S: fruit cup and granola bar (160)
    D: fish or chicken with steamed veg.

E: run...I've got to run.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c5cbf8b-2d4e-4e05-ad74-0df37464754fPost:eb30efdd-02d1-40de-80bc-0edb356f442c">Re: Friday! (accountability)</a>:
    [QUOTE]H asked for an apple pie and a pecan pie, instead of cake.  last year it was cheesecake...  I guess he is not a huge cake fan...  what is WRONG with him??  but the pies are from the bakery that made my wedding cake, and they are seriously deep dish...  so I'm excited.  I knew I wouldn't have time to bake any with the wedding this weekend, so I ordered them...  wife fail.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>Mmmm apple pie <3</div>

• B: Hard boiled egg, piece of toast, black coffee with vanilla flavored stevia
    S: Pineapple and strawberries
    L: Salad with chicken, pico de gallo, cabbage, cucumber, and spray dressing with some lemons
    S: Banana and cashews
    D: Turkey meatballs and whole wheat spaghetti

E: Zumba!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c5cbf8b-2d4e-4e05-ad74-0df37464754fPost:0990abc1-f3bc-42fe-9329-b64682eaee7c">Re: Friday! (accountability)</a>:
    [QUOTE]It seems like all of us need to throw yesterday out. Posted by fizzylemonade[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I couldn't work out yesterday either...work was insane and nearly left me in tears.  Ugh.  Poor FI had to put up with my frustrated venting (not at him, obviously) for a good hour when I got home.

Oh well...another day.

B: Egg white and tomato
    L: Quinoa bowl of some sort
    D: Salad maybe with wine? Not sure yet.
    S: One drink with a friend to catch up. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c5cbf8b-2d4e-4e05-ad74-0df37464754fPost:95493051-5675-490d-9e2e-161a7ac5bbe4">Re: Friday! (accountability)</a>:
    [QUOTE]E: Zumba!
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

Forgot to add this to my post but that is what I'm doing for Exercise today too.  :)
  • This week has pretty much been a disaster of emotional eating combned with being the week before my TOM. I weigh in on Mondays, but unless I am super careful about my calories over the weekend I'm pretty sure I'll be up. Today is a new day!

B: toast with peanut butter and strawberries
    S: apple
    L: chicken rice soup
    S: carrots & snap peas
    D: whole wheat pasta & tomato sauce
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • B: cottage cheese and a waffle (250cal)
    L: going out with an interviewee, hoping to get a grilled piece of fish and some veggie sides
    D: dinner with the interveiwee too. . . no idea what I'll end up eating. It will probably be a lot. And booze. Oh well. 

E: none today. Want to try and get something in with DH this weekend. We've both been lazy. 

I'm down about 3 pounds this week, but I think that since last week was TOTM that the loss if probably not that big. I'm happy with it though. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards