New York-Long Island

Crest Hollow

hey ladies,

my fiance and i just started planning our wedding.  we were interested in having it at crest hollow country club.  i was wondering if anyone is having their wedding there or has already had their wedding there.  if so, do you recommend it?  how is the food, service, etc.?  any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Re: Crest Hollow

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i've been going to events there since the early 90s when i was in HS in the area and we had our events there. now i go for networking things. the food-ok. not bad, not the best i've ever had. the service-not bad but again not the best i've seen. i've always found that the events go pretty well though-no major disasters etc.. but, imo the place is kinda gaudy and i dont like more than one event at a time.

• scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BF got married there 4 years ago, and it was beautiful. They got married on the grounds there, and took all their pics there, and everything came out perfect. The cocktail hour was outdoors, again, beautiful. The food was good, and so was the service. I enjoyed the cocktail hour more so than the dinner. Their cake was fabulous.  I have also been to another wedding there, and again, I enjoyed the cocktail hour better than the dinner but thought the food and service were both good. Not sure what your budget is, but I feel like they are kinda pricey. However,  all in all, I would definitely recommend. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there the 16th and everything was absolutely FABULOUS!  I had a lot of people from out of the country and they could not believe their eyes.  The grounds outside have been redone and they were perfect.  Everyone did a great job and people are still calling me with it's the best food they've eaten in a long time at a wedding (and this is coming from the Italians who make their own sauce every summer for the upcoming year and wake up every Sunday morning and make the pasta!)!  If you go, work with Tom Reitano- I could not have loved him more!!  I could go on and on about this place, it was wonderful.  I didn't care that there was more than one event going on at a time, the only time people noticed was when they were on the balcony smoking or when they went to the bathroom.  Didn't matter to me.
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there on Sept 10th. So far im extremely happy with everything. We got a great price, the grounds are gorgeous! and i've heard nothing short of amazing for the food. It's a lot better than it used to be, (not that it was ever really bad) Eric Sauer is our banquet manager, he is awesome!
    Can't Wait!!!!Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards