June 2013 Weddings

so excited!!

Hi my name is Gina Gilbert and I'm here because I am the matron of Honor in my little sisters wedding this June. I feel incredibly accomplished today because i got the Bridal shower venue booked, the invitation inserts for said shower made up as well as the recipe cards that will be sent out with the invitations (we're doing a recpie theme'd shower). Now I just need her to get her guest list made up, with the addresses, buy the physical invitations, print out everything I've made and get it sent out. Now to figure out games, prizes, and decor. I love being on this side ofthe planning process. (she was my MOH at my wedding in July 2011) Just thought I would share my excitement with some people who may understand :)
Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: so excited!!

• Welcome!

I can't wait until my little sister gets married so I can plan out all these things as well (I LOVE to plan parties haha) She isn't letting me know many details about my shower and it's killing me LOL

What's a recipe theme'd shower?
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Fun!  Glad you came over here to talk to us :-)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_so-excited-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:703ab047-029e-4e9b-86bb-b52baeb3ef40Post:745bfb64-957a-41c7-8e78-1c9250647df5">Re: so excited!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! I can't wait until my little sister gets married so I can plan out all these things as well (I LOVE to plan parties haha) She isn't letting me know many details about my shower and it's killing me LOL What's a recipe theme'd shower?
    Posted by sssdee[/QUOTE]

Oh I can answer that one!  We did a recipe themed shower for our friend last year.

Everyone who attends brings a recipe that they love written out on a recipe card and then the host puts it together into a little recipe book for the bride as a keepsake from her shower :)
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards