Ohio-Columbus

Bridal Shoes

Does anyone recommend any stores in the Columbus area for bridal shoes? I have already been to DSW and a few stores at the mall like Macy's. I feel like the shoes there are nice but don't have that special bride look. I have been looking at myglassslipper.com and I love their shoes. I am really nervous though about buying shoes online. TIA!!!

Re: Bridal Shoes

• I bought my shoes online, and I love them! If you've been able to find shoes you love online, check their return policy to make sure it will allow for easy returns and get them! Worst case, you're out the money for shipping. You could even get a couple pairs in 2 different sizes if that's the part you're worried about. Good luck! :)
    Sept 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
    But instead of yellow, mine will be peridot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't find a lot of shoes at DSW I liked but DSW.com has a much bigger selection of formal shoes and a great return policy - you can return online purchases in store. And typically you get free shipping on purchases of $35 or more, so you can order a few pairs and figure out what you like and return the ones that don't work. That's what I'm doing right now.
  • I understand your worry about online but Zappos.com has free shippe & free return shipping! 

Anniversary
  • I got mine at Nordstrom at Easton. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I bought mine online at DSW.  They have several that are not in the stores.  Also, I have ordered from Zappos before and made returns.  They are great to work with.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am having the WORST time with shoes, mostly because my dress just hits the floor so I need to wear flats and I'm really picky about them.  I've probably tried about 20 shoes at this point.  I did TONS of online shopping because the selection is so much better but refused to pay shipping either way so some good ones with free shipping & free return shipping are:

zappos.com
    endless.com
    shoebuy.com

Macy's and Famous Footwear have free shipping to you (over a certain amount) and you can return back to the store.

Check TJ Maxx and Marshalls too, my favorite pair so far came from one or the other.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine at Famousfootwear.com.  You can also search for coupon codes.  I saved a little over $8 with a coupon code. It covered the shipping and a little more
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards