Florida-North Florida

Bridal Jewelry: Recommend a Store in Jax?

Good morning ladies!

I know what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure where to begin. I am planning to go to the mall, but does anyone have any suggestions I might not have thought of?

I just moved to Jacksonville, Florida and the mall is the only thing I can think of.

Thank you! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bridal Jewelry: Recommend a Store in Jax?

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to Jax! The St. John's Town Center has tons of stores so that will be a good place to go.
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_bridal-jewelry-recommend-store?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:d2ea13c5-a77d-4ddd-a7de-91740e088804Post:8cf5c4a3-c48d-464b-81f8-88f1d5f6b4a5">Re: Bridal Jewelry: Recommend a Store in Jax?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to Jax! The St. John's Town Center has tons of stores so that will be a good place to go.
    Posted by LouWho19[/QUOTE]

Good idea! Thank you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Martha Shump was my seamstress and, believe it or not, she sells some nice jewelry out of her suite (inside the display case).  I think she recently moved to another location, but I'm sure she still sells it.  They're all locally made.  

You could also try the antique stores in St. Augustine if you're looking for something vintage.  I thought Steinmart had some nice jewelry as well (mostly Carolee stuff). 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kohl's had some really pretty stuff. I got my earrings there and received a ton of compliments on them.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got something from the prom section in Claire's at the Town Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards