Delaware

2 days, 3 mtgs, 8 dresses- nothing accomplished...

hi girls- so i went to DE for my weekend (thurs/fri) to try and accomplish a few things...ha! had meeting with 3 photographers, none really fit the bill, but there is one possibility...also went dress shopping for the first time...tried on about 8, none really fit the bill...pretty sure i know what style i want, but nothing really wowed me...i think finding a dress is going to be really challenging for me...i'm so picky about my clothes...sigh. trying to set up another photog appt and some DJ appts for my next weekend...i wish things were going just a little more smoothly...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 2 days, 3 mtgs, 8 dresses- nothing accomplished...

• edited December 2011
    Who did you meet with in terms of Photogs?  PM me if you want to; I hope you met with Stephanie and not with my former one, its been a HORRIBLE experience dealing with her since we cancelled our contract.  If you want the details, let me know.
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking for a photog was the worst ever for me!!! Good luck!!! I couldn't imagine doing it from out of town!! Who did you meet with? and don't worry you have plenty of time to find the dress!! :)  Don't you dare settle!!! The dress is everything! lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

It'll come together, Ei!!!  Better that you keep looking than "settling" for something you won't be completely happy with.  I couldn't imagine doing all of this from out-of-state. 

I've worked with a few photographers and a few DJs from my job... so if you need more recs, PM me.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I am curious to...which photogs did you meet with? Also, what type of dress are you looking for?

I am still searching and have tried on prob 100 dresses and have driven all over the place. 
  • EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met w/Susan Miller, Andy Hastings and Leah Blaise (Photography by Leah)...
    As far as the dress, i think i really want a halter...i never ever wear strapless anything as i hate how it looks on me so a stapless dress is outta the question...(although i did try a few on b/c i could get straps added) so far i've only been to brides and grooms in newark, but i plan on going back to DE in a few days and hit a few more stores...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let us know how it goes!! If you find the dress - don't forget to take pics!! We want to see!! lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards