Wisconsin

Wedding Invitations!! VERY REASONABLE

Hello Milwaukee Brides, 

Are you looking for reasonable custom handmade invitations that represent your wedding for less???  My custom invites are $275 for 100 invitations. Each additional 25 invites are $25.00  This includes the invitation, response card, reception/direction card and all envelopes both inner and outer. I can also help create your menu card and name cards so that everything matches and remains in sequence with your wedding theme! My invites are classic, traditional, and elegant all wrapped into one!!! Email me for images.  Invitation turnaround time 30-45 days.  Complete set with menu cards and name cards 45-60 days.

Thank you ladies!!

Cindy2455@msn.com

Re: Wedding Invitations!! VERY REASONABLE

• Vendors are not allowed to post on this board.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • I'm not a vendor...just a bride trying to help other brides out...I'm getting married in August. My reception is at the womans club of wisconsin located in downtown milwuakee. My wedding invites are a beautiful vintage lace , ivory and gold which matches my dress and goes along with the vintage theme of mywedding. I know how expensive invites can be. The ones I recreated would have cost me $1100 by an actual vendor but my craftness and attention to detail allows me to recreate styles. And since I have a coordinator doing ALL my planning I have time on my hands to help brides save money..that's all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards