Connecticut

where to find wedding umbrella?

where at a store (not online) can i find a wedding umbrella? i need one by saturday and i dont know where i could find a nice white umbrella, any ideas?

Re: where to find wedding umbrella?

• edited December 2011
    maybe check out places like target, tjmaxx, walmart, kohls or jcpenney. otherwise, maybe the fancier department stores like nordstrom or lord & taylor would have white ones.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    I went out last night for umbrellas. I got a nice black one with a curved wood handle at Target. The reason I liked it was because the "spokes" inside were black too so you can't really see them if they take a picture from the front. I also got a "bible" umbrella. The kind that comes way down around you. It is clear plastic. I thought that could make some cute pictures, maybe us kissing inside of it in the rain or something like that. But both were from Target and like $15 each.
  • edited December 2011
    A "bible" umbrella? I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that... hahaha. It is called a "bubble" umbrella. I think the lack of sleep is getting to me! :o)
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry another post. haha. I forgot I found cute rain boots at Target too. http://tiny.cc/XVDxGBest part was they were on super clearance because someone bought them online and returned them to the store. $6.25! Score!
  • Lisam0198Lisam0198 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually the limo company will have them. You can call and ask if they will provide one. Maybe they can even let you barrow it for the day for a deposit or something. I can't believe your day is here already! Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics :)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for all your help! im not having a limo unfortunately so i cant use their umbrellas. i will go out shopping for umbrellas friday with my sister. i hope i can find something! i cant believe my day is finally here too lisa! thanx for all your help! i will definitely show pictures! im so excited for saturday!
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If anyone is still looking, we went to Sears tonight and found 5 black 60" (the huge golf size) umbrellas for the wedding.  They were originally $22.00 each and were running a buy 1 get one 50% off sale, so it worked out to about $15 each.
  • lovinlovelovinlove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.SplendorForYourGuests.com. Wedding umbrellas for rent and for sale for less than $15. Various colors and large enough for two people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards