Florida-Central Florida

Photography

Anyone know any good photographers in CF? I want a good photographer but am also on a budget as I am sure a lot of us are. :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Photography

• atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget? Im sure that will make it easier for everyone to make suggestions.
  • edited December 2011
    John Thor is great, he is doing our wedding, he did our engagement photos and was great to work with.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked my photographer, Derek with SUnshine Photographics.  THere's a review of his work in the link below.  He did a fabulous job.  
  • edited December 2011
    Sandra Johnson
    sjfoto.com
  • KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out squeek photography. 
  • edited December 2011
    FatCatz Photography! I can't recommend them enough. Several price options, so talk to them and they'll work something out that fits what you need. LOVE!
  • edited December 2011
    I was looking for about 3 hours, 2 photographers, and e-photos too. I found Abba photography. They are charging 700 which includes : 2 photographers, the master disk with full printing rights, and e-photos. Is this a good price?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a budget bride also... I used Abba Photography for my ceremony and Melissa T Photography for my engagement and reception photos. Based on photo packages & by hour deals, Melissa is more budget friendly, although both are willing to work with you.
    http://www.abbaphotography.com/Wedding_Photography.html
    http://melissatphotography.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_photography-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:eb085df8-8978-46ae-ba27-43f7f4ee715aPost:544272f6-44d3-4887-acb7-58d9436ae122">Re: Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was looking for about 3 hours, 2 photographers, and e-photos too. I found Abba photography. They are charging 700 which includes : 2 photographers, the master disk with full printing rights, and e-photos. Is this a good price?
    Posted by halij52002[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is a good price, but don't just take my word for it, shop around! You can probably find cheaper on Craigslist or some other site, but I don't recommend it. It's better to pay a little more and know what to expect and get people that have been in the business. Your pictures will turn out wonderful too. I used them for the ceremony/formal pictures and picked up my disk the very next day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    check out Sivanphotography.com  She is amazing.  She has incredible prices and beautiful pictures.  She just did my wedding on March 20 and already had a sneak peak ready for me 3 days after my wedding and she is actually getting married tomorrow, april 2nd!  She is amazing and super sweet!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    check out www.boardcreativeservices.com

He will work with you on your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards