March 2013 Weddings

food tasting tomorrow (or today?)

well technically today but tomorrow like after i wake up.

anyways.. we're having it tomorrow due to holidays coming up plus i need to get my invitation wording done. had the make-up trail last week. i feel like i'm getting everything done pretty fast and i like it. i still feel like i'm running out of time fast though. darn holidays.

Re: food tasting tomorrow (or today?)

• Exciting! Ours is Oct 3. Our venue does big tasting events a few times a year so if we need to try anything again, we have the option of going again in Jan. I'm excited to see how good their food is, people say it's great! Let us know how your tasting goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Same here! Our tasting is Oct 5 and we've got a pre-tasting meeting over the phone on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it, not only because we need the menu info for our invitations, but also because we will go over the layout of the room, all of the details with linens, etc. FI can't come up to Pittsburgh with me for the tasting, but my parents are coming and I think it will be a fun experience for them to join. We're also picking up a cake from our cake vendor that same day- white cake with strawberry mousse filling... yum!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our menu tasting is next thursday Sept 27th :) Im so exciting.  We have already picked out our menu options so i hope i am not disappointed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • Yay! Caitlyn, your cake sounds awesome!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_food-tasting-tomorrow-or-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:6e901ac2-3f0e-46d9-9daa-05adf71f945bPost:4e9f8569-2a13-489d-b40b-c83e91eb2922">Re: food tasting tomorrow (or today?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same here! Our tasting is Oct 5 and we've got a pre-tasting meeting over the phone on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it, not only because we need the menu info for our invitations, but also because we will go over the layout of the room, all of the details with linens, etc. FI can't come up to Pittsburgh with me for the tasting, but my parents are coming and I think it will be a fun experience for them to join. We're also picking up a cake from our cake vendor that same day- white cake with strawberry mousse filling... yum!
    Posted by Caitlynmk[/QUOTE]

<div>we did the same! we did the layout of the room and i am feeling so much better. i stress about those little things in my head. also, their food was great so i'm excited!</div><div>
    </div><div>and mm your cake sounds good. ours is lemon with white frosting. :)</div>
  • Thanks ladies! Kacey- Iemon filling was a close second for us! Its great for an early spring wedding! Glad to hear your tasting went well!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards