New Hampshire

Tree or Shrub Rental???

I'm looking for a place to rent small trees or shrubs for our reception. Our venue has an unpleasant view that I'd love to obstruct and then set up some couches / casual sitting area but definitely would need some greenery.

Anyone know of a place that would rent these? I can't find anything based on a very quick google search...

Re: Tree or Shrub Rental???

• Am I correct in assuming you mean faux trees/shrubs/greenery?  I'm not aware of any place that rents such items, but I know a lot of the rental places around don't list everything on their websites.  It might be worth contacting them directly just to ask; most have contact forms and get back to you quite quickly.

If you don't have any success with that, Michaels craft stores frequently have sales of 50-60% off on their faux trees and bushes, so it might be worth checkiing those out, and selling them on Craigslist or something after the wedding.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Great - also don't care if they are real or faux... basically just want something green to block an ugly view so we can avoid having the shades pulled down during the day...

Thanks for the help
  • Nunans Nursery in Georgetown Mass rents live trees/shrubs.  Not sure of pricing or if that is close to where you are getting married.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards