Wedding Woes
Options

I have two new recipes.

One for pumpkin bread and one for zucchini bread. I got them from my aunt, who also gave me the coffee cake recipe. I think I will make the pumpkin bread for H and his cws this weekend.

I also got to see my cousin who is 38. He had a stroke while they were trying to repair a missing artery in his heart. He married some BSC woman who pretty much ignored him and would send him packing, then ask for him back. Aunt finally put her foot down and he is now home with them.

I wish I lived there, for no other reason than to hang out with him. He is 38, a former SWAT team member and is stuck back at home with his parents, away from his children. I want to take him to a strip club or something.

Re: I have two new recipes.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He doesn't do much talking in groups. My mom said he is on FB a lot, so I should find him...but he is mormon and may not approve off my sinning ways.

Or, just create another profile for the family. That way I can friend my ILs, too. Ugh...that sounds like effort.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

If the recipes are good please share.  We will be overloaded with butternut squash and zucchini very shortly.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    6 - zucchini bread

3 eggs
    2 cups sugar
    1 tsp vanilla
    2 cups grated zucchini
    3 cups sifted flour
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp soda
    1/4 baking powder
    1 cup chopped nuts & 1 cup raisins (both optional)

beat eggs until foamy, add oil, sugar, vanilla, spices, zucchini, flour and mix well.

turn batter into greased loaf pan or two smaller pans. bake 350 for 1 hour. bake longer if neccesary. remove from pan and cool on rack. can be frozen - wrap in plastic wrap.

I can tell you my mom used to freeze this all the time. It sounds like it might be a way for you to use some of this up and not have to eat it right away.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I will make some zucchini bread this weekend.

Thanks for the recipe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards