Ohio-Cleveland

Pig Roast wedding venue

So I'm looking to get married summer of 2013 and all I really want is a quick ceremony and then a party. We just want to keep it laid back and have a pig roast picnic. Does anybody have any ideas of where to have this? There'll be about 250 people

Re: Pig Roast wedding venue

• I would look at what different facilities may be available for rental from perhaps the metroparks for your area (Lake, Cleveland or Geuaga) and just rent a building that has outdoor amenties. This way if it rains you have a backup location for people to move into. Or if it gets too hot a cool place for people to hang out (especially for older guests or those with health issues).City facilities may be an option too. Lots of cities have nice buildings at parks available for rent.
  • Just thought of a place. German Central Farm in Parma (it's not really a farm). It's set kind back off the road, but there is plenty of parking if you don't mind your guests parking in a gravel/field parking lot. They have a cute gazebo which would be good for the ceremony. They have an outdoor pavalion with lots of picnic tables and an area for dancing (not sure how many that will hold) but then they also a good size building that could accomodate that many people. They host oktoberfest events there twice a year & lots of other events. They would probably allow a pig roast. the bathrooms aren't fancy but indoor plumbing. Fun place & very approriate for a pig roast.
  • That place sounds perfect! Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards