• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Hiring friends.

So I was all set with who was going to be my photography, these people did mine & fi highschool senior pictures & will do our engagement pictures sometime in the next comming months. Well then one of my friends from highschool said that she would do my pictures for 1/3 of the price, shes gone to school for photography, thats what she wants to do with her life, and she does take really good pictures.

I'm having one of my friends who is a cosmetologist do my hair. [we had a trial tonight! came out really good!]  So I'm torn between someone who has done pictures for me before or have someone who takes really good pictures do them for the cheaper price. The reason I'm so torn is that I take pictures as a hobby for people and I don't want to be critical or disappointed in my pictures becuase pictures are VERY important to me, plastered all over lol

So what would you do?
October 2011:Our baby :)
Jed <3 Ashlie updated 10/03/10</br>
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hiring friends.

• welp i have to say if pics are so important to you and your budget isnt REALLY tight go with the safe surefire professional who you know and trust. i was thinking maybe have her take some samples for you but she might be offended if you you dont like them and decide not to use her. save yourself time and anxiety just go for your normal photographer
    10.2011 Siggy
    BM Dresses
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    *Updated 1/21*
  • Do whatever you are most comfortable with.  Only you know what the right answer is.
  • Thanks for the input ladies, I'll probably go with the well know photographer because I think I'll be more comfortable day of & afterwards and not worry about how my pictures turned out.
    October 2011:Our baby :)
    Jed <3 Ashlie updated 10/03/10</br>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards