July 2011 Weddings

I wish...

That I could be a stay at home wife/mom. Even though I am not feeling well it is so nice to have a day to clean the house without trying to cram it in with the busyness of the weekend! 

What do you wish? Ready, GO!
Photobucket

Re: I wish...

• Once we have kids I wish I could be a SAHM but I also wish H could be a SAHD and we could just be a one big SAHF. Laughing

For now, I wish I had a big piece of chocolate cake that when eaten was amazing but didn't end up on your butt.
  • I wish I didn't have to go to the dentist in a few minutes. :(

But yeah, the SAHW thing for me too.
  • I wish this weekend would get here so this week of anxiety would STOP
  • Me too!! SAHW/M... I at least wish I had the option so I could decide what it was I wanted to do with my time. That is my deepest desire at this point in time- to get OUT of this job.

I also wish the housing market (in my little concentrated area) would improve just enough so that we could at least get what we paid back for our house if we were to sell, but not too much that we can't afford to upgrade. Fat chance, right!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: I wish...:
    Once we have kids I wish I could be a SAHM but I also wish H could be a SAHD and we could just be a one big SAHF. For now, I wish I had a big piece of chocolate cake that when eaten was amazing but didn't end up on your butt.
    Posted by brianabrad

I second all of your wishes, especially the one about chocolate cake. Smile But, I wonder how long it would take for H and I to get on eachothers nerves if we both stayed home? LOL.

I wish I could make up my mind about what I want my career to be!

I wish we didnt have student loans and car payments.

I wish my apartment wasn't so messy.

I wish it was sunny out today.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I wish my cramps weren't a million times worse than they normally are.  I need to go home and run because I won't have time to run again until next Saturday. 

I also wish I didn't have back-to-back 12 hour days that I'll be putting in at school this week.  I have a lot of other stuff I need to get done but can't.
  • I wish it were thursday so I could see my H already.
  • I wish my kids would freaking do their homework so I don't have to waste my lunch sitting in here with them while they finish it.  Grr.  They don't realize that it's not just them being punished, I am too!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wish that there was a cure for OCD because I am so damn sick of suffering with it.

I also wish that I could be a SAHW/M.

And I also wish that there was a cake (any kind) that wasn't so high in calories and fat but still tasted just like the real stuff :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    I wish that losing weight consisted of lounging on the couch, watching tv and eating chocolate chip cookie dough.  This whole eating healthy and working out is tiresome.

I also wish that I could be a SAHW.  All I do at work is think about the things I need to do when I get home and then never having enough time to get all those things done.  It would be so nice to clean the house, do the laundry/ironing, cook/bake, paint, work in our yard, etc in a non-stressful and non-timecrunch environment.  If it were that way I may actually enjoy it a lot more.

Finally I wish that it as Thursday because that would mean tomorrow I would be off.

• i wish i could be a stay at home wife.  i need more free time
    I wish that losing weight consisted of lounging on the couch, watching tv and eating chocolate chip cookie dough.  This whole eating healthy and working out is tiresome. I also wish that I could be a SAHW.  All I do at work is think about the things I need to do when I get home and then never having enough time to get all those things done.  It would be so nice to clean the house, do the laundry/ironing, cook/bake, paint, work in our yard, etc in a non-stressful and non-timecrunch environment.  If it were that way I may actually enjoy it a lot more. Finally I wish that it as Thursday because that would mean tomorrow I would be off.
    Posted by Maggie0829

I'll cosign that!
    I wish that losing weight consisted of lounging on the couch, watching tv and eating chocolate chip cookie dough.  This whole eating healthy and working out is tiresome. I also wish that I could be a SAHW.  All I do at work is think about the things I need to do when I get home and then never having enough time to get all those things done.  It would be so nice to clean the house, do the laundry/ironing, cook/bake, paint, work in our yard, etc in a non-stressful and non-timecrunch environment.  If it were that way I may actually enjoy it a lot more. Finally I wish that it as Thursday because that would mean tomorrow I would be off.
    Posted by Maggie0829
    THIS! I never have time and I am so burnt out by the weekend that I have no energy to get it done. Or at least work part time. Grrr
    Photobucket
  • I wish I had a job that I loved going to everyday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    I wish it was the end of May and I was in LA or Hawaii!!

I wish I could ask during interviews if any co-workers are bi-polar or go around screaming irrationally at people.
    I wish I had a job that I loved going to everyday.
    Posted by kasabby
    This too. I wish I had a reason to love getting up in the morning.
  • edited April 2012
    i wish i didn't have to get an F*ing period!

i wish my FI would get his sh*t together and get an f*ing job so we could get married

i wish i could be a SAHW/M and do it all on a beach somewhere quiet.
  • I wish the water main wasn't broken... I just biked for two hours and I really need a shower.
  • I wish H worked a 9-5ish job so we could actually have time to spend together, and we could make plans for the weekends without worrying about whether he'll be able to trade and get the day off.

I wish it were May 18th, then my concert at school would be over (and basically my school year at that point)!
  • I wish my knee didn't hurt anymore.

I wish the school year was over.

I wish I lived somewhere warm.  All the time.  Not just June, July and August.  
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    In Response to Re: I wish...:
    I wish I had a job that I loved going to everyday.
    Posted by kasabby
    Oh, good wish.

I want to add this to my list of wishes!

• ugh - i want to cosign so many!

i wish i had more time to do house chores
    i wish i loved getting up
    i wish i wasn't so lazy.
  • I wish I could go on vacation right now & make up my mind about our year anniversary vaca!! All these siggies look AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    In Response to Re: I wish... : THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!  Seriously, I read this and was like, "Oh!  F!  I have to leave for the dentist right now!" The Mondays totally made it slip from my mind.  Now I'm all numb, but still glad I didn't miss it!
    Posted by JessieSullivan
    Hahaha! Glad I could help. :)
    I wish H worked a 9-5ish job so we could actually have time to spend together, and we could make plans for the weekends without worrying about whether he'll be able to trade and get the day off. I wish it were May 18th, then my concert at school would be over (and basically my school year at that point)!
    Posted by saxy414

I totally know what you mean Lauren! Up until recently, H worked at a movie theater and his hours SUCKED. I hated it almost as much as he did. He would get home at like 3am during the weekends, and I always dreaded them because I was soo lonely! Hang in there, girlie! <3 It's tough when your hours clash with your spouse's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards