Connecticut

AW: E-Pics Blogged!

Just sharing our teaser engagement pics that were added overnight:  http://blog.hk-photography.com/AlisonandTodd.html

Some silly, some serious, but a great time!  The goofy ones definitely capture us as we really are.  :)

Can't wait to see the rest!  Hubert & Alka with HK Photograhpy were GREAT to work with - some of my favorite pics are actualyl from earlier in the shoot when we were VERY nervous - but you can't tell by some of the pics.

Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged!

• edited December 2011
    Totally cute!  We used Hubert and Alka also.  Absolutely loved them, and our photographs were amazing.  So glad you had such a great experience with them!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    They look fantastic!

Side note: You look thinner!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-e-pics-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:03700c87-2f98-4540-8613-f9f3f0170f60Post:d9eca90b-61d3-4697-9d1a-7946cd80d8e3">Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They look fantastic! <strong>Side note: You look thinner!
    </strong>Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

This is the best news I've heard in weeks!!  Thank you!!  :)  Hee hee - this bride is working HARD.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-e-pics-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:03700c87-2f98-4540-8613-f9f3f0170f60Post:13b3fc2c-1df5-46ca-a0bb-a3821a50b5bd">Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Totally cute!  We used Hubert and Alka also.  Absolutely loved them, and our photographs were amazing.  So glad you had such a great experience with them!
    Posted by akulaji[/QUOTE]

It was your wedding pics that made us meet with them in the first place!!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE those! Did you go anywhere else besides Gillette Castle? I have been considering Gillette for my E-pics (next month) and I didn't realize there was that big bridge behind it. Also, are those railroad tracks near Gillette too? Love love love :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They came out amazing.  And you look FANTASTIC! 
  • edited December 2011
    So...we had seen some Gillette Castle pics and really liked the grounds - but our photographers had recently shot in the area and had a few suggestions...  The country store pics (where the train tracks were) and the dock on the CT river were within five minutes or so of the Castle.  The country store was just over the river from Gillette in Haddam - hard to explain because I'm not from the area, but the "swing" bridge is pretty well known in the area - across the bridge and to the right is the country store with train tracks.  The dock pics were on the same side of the bridge as Gillette, just behind the Goodspeed Opera House and Gelston House.  I'm glad they had known of more areas around Gillette because I love the variety!
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those came out great. Love the different locations
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the country store shots.  Just too sweet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, you guys look so cute and happy!  Great pics and great locations!  
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Beautiful pics! I remember when you had been asking advice on here about epic locations. You made an awesome decision! Love Gillette castle!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ali those came out amazing!! You look so good!!! You really do look like you have been working hard!!! :) love the different locations and love how some are serious and some are more relaxed/playing around!! Congrats!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-e-pics-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:03700c87-2f98-4540-8613-f9f3f0170f60Post:3b498855-9224-4e9d-ac7d-b9a055ad9a98">Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged! : It was your wedding pics that made us meet with them in the first place!!
    Posted by ali79ger@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
    I totally forgot!  Yay!  Makes me even happier that you love them!</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww...thanks everyone!
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love Gilette....and love your pics! you look awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards