Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Two Sisters Makeup Review?

Has anyone used Two Sisters for their makeup and can share their experience? Thanks!

Re: Two Sisters Makeup Review?

• Options
    I have booked them based on several great reviews on this board including the thread above. My wedding is in May so I don't have a personal review yet.
  • Options
    They did my wedding back in September, and I loved working with them. They were vey accommodating and helpful. If you need pics, let me know and I will PM some to you!
  • Options
    I was in a friend's wedding in Oct and they did both hair and makeup.  The bride looked amazing.... However, I would not recommend them.  My make up was terrible. Caked on, tacky, bad foundation lines on my jaw line, and the false eyelashes in the corners were crooked. Most of the bridesmaids who had their make up done also agreed it was not great. The hair was ok.  A little dated but it was suitable. There is no doubt they are both very nice and fun ladies.  But when it comes to your big day, you want the best and I'd rather someone who is current and listens to what you ask them to do.  All of that being said, the bride was gorgeous and happy so really that's all that matters.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    Gina from Two Sisters did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day, and she did a FANTASTIC job! I liked her work so much that I've already booked her to do my hair for a Mardi Gras ball in January.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards