Florida-West Coast

Jealous of all the video trailers

Ok after watching everyone Video trailers Im getting Jealous LOL I want video but im afriad its not in our budget. Any one know how much one is going for? We have a great photographer and im super happy about that but the wedding is motion would be cool too.

thanks everyone for your support.
MrsFarrellToBe

Re: Jealous of all the video trailers

• ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check around... many videographers may be willing to work within your budget. I'm using Tampa Wonderworks but I know a lot of Knotties used Trinity video as well. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    movie magic productions!  his prices are all listed on his website. 
  • Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GOOGLE  Chad Whelan 
    affordable and Jason Angelini recommended him to the daughter when she had the last wish in include
    he was so nice
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_jealous-of-video-trailers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:2cca70c5-1bf4-4f56-bfc9-23db9fbe5404Post:a1066858-2723-4e76-b5f9-5031601398f1">Re: Jealous of all the video trailers</a>:
    [QUOTE]movie magic productions!  his prices are all listed on his website. 
    Posted by g8rbride2010[/QUOTE]

Ditto, that's who we used and we were very pleased. Our trailer is on his website under samples.
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I felt the exact same way as you did about the video.  I totally had not planned on it at all but when I saw the trailer for a knottie, I couldn't help myself.  My FI says I needed to stop going to TK because I keep adding stuff to my list.  Ha!  I'm using Tampa Wonderworks and they will work with your budget but they will negotiate for sure especially if you want a trailer.  I sacrificed by doing my own invitations, cutting back on flowers and other little stuff.  GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Movie Magic is who were using!!! It was the last vedor we booked and I'm so excited we did! Amber I'm going to have to go back and look for yours!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards