Arizona-Phoenix

Checks!

We went and got FI's suit yesterday, and it's being tailored this next week.

Then we stopped by the florist that our officiant rec'd to us, and they were REALLY awesome.  It wasn't too much more than we wanted to spend, and she had amazing ideas to help us get so much more for our money than I would have been able to do on my own, so we booked her too!   My bouquet is going to be amazing, I'm soooooo excited now for the flowers!

The night before, we went and picked out his wedding band too, and that's being sized and we'll be picking it up this weekend.

I found my shoes too!    I'm getting these in purple:  http://alturl.com/tgtg4

We're on a roll now!   I'm so much more relaxed now, all of the major major things are done.  If we end up not getting the bubbles or cake topper or candy buffet stuff, who cares.   LOL
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    YAY! Congrats. Where is he getting his suit? Shoes are super cute and sparkly!
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Nick's Menswear on the rec of our officiant, and it was wonderful!   He got just a straight black 2 button suit, 2 vest/tie sets, and his shirt for right around what it would have cost to rent just his tux/suit.

They were also very helpful, and really knew their stuff!   Plus we got a coupon for 20% off the tailoring from a place they have a deal with in the same mall.  Arrowhead Towne Center. 

I would rec them to anyone for sure!  It was a good experience.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll tell the FI!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards