April 2013 Weddings
Options

Please Pray for our family

Tonight after I went to work I received a message saying that my FSIL has been murdered. My heart is broken into many pieces. She was one of my best friends and My one of my MOH. I don't think that it has fully sunk in that she is gone. Please keep our family in your prayers. She is leaving behind 2 precious little girls. I love you Nikki <3 

She is the one in my lap.

The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Please Pray for our family

• Options
    Oh my.....I am so sorry for your lost. I am praying for you right now. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that. I'll keep your family in my prayers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Oh my gosh.  I'm so sorry.  Definitely praying for you and your family.  I hope that justice comes to that evil person.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thats so terrible.
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Omg, that is terrible. I am thinking of you and all your family
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family and her two little girls.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I will be praying for you and your family!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Prayers, prayers, and more prayers to everyone! May she RIP pretty girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I am so sorry.  Prayers for you and your family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    My heart goes out to you and your family.  I can't even imagine that sort of pain.  You are all in my prayers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Thank you all! Your prayers mean so much to us. We are in such a state of shock and overwhelmed with grief. 
  • Options
    Oh my gosh.. that is so so horrible! I'm so sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.

Was her daughter Izzy?
  • Options
    I"m so sorry to hear of your loss.  I will keep her and your family in my prayers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_please-pray-for-our-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:ad6b68fa-2821-439c-90ea-ea14416d131aPost:b597d067-ba23-4b74-bd0b-8cc5dcf2cbb3">Re: Please Pray for our family</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so sorry. Was her daughter Izzy?
    Posted by StefffiC[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>No her daughters are named Cassie and Chelsy.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_please-pray-for-our-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:ad6b68fa-2821-439c-90ea-ea14416d131aPost:ac055a28-6693-4eb2-b8ba-c80e6b44853b">Re: Please Pray for our family</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please Pray for our family : No her daughters are named Cassie and Chelsy.
    Posted by kvsingleton86[/QUOTE]

A friend's exSIL was murdered near you by her husband, I was afraid it was the same person.

I'm so sorry. :( Too much of this in the world lately. I worked and lived in Winston Salem for several years, which isn't too far from you if your city is correct. I'm now in Akron, Ohio.
  • Options
    Yea WS is just an hour away. And you are right the world is a crazy place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards