Pennsylvania-Central

Venue Needed - Please Help!!

I was recently informed that the wedding venue I already booked will no longer be hosting events as of the new year.  Luckily, I am not out any money as they did not cash my deposit.  However, I am frantically trying to find a new affordable venue for Memorial 2013 weekend.  I am looking for a barn or pavilion with an indoor and outdoor space in Berks, Lancaster, or York County.  I would like the ceremony and dancing portion of the reception outside (inside if weather is bad) and the dinner portion inside.  Unfortunately, most of the sites I have checked out already are out of our budget or already booked?

Re: Venue Needed - Please Help!!

• We are doing ours at Foxchase Golf Course. No idea if they are booked, but the prices are reasonable. They have an outdoor area for a ceremony, a covered pavillion for a ceremony in the event of rain, an indoor reception area, or a wedding reception under the pavillion.
  • You can also look into Heritage Hills Golf. They have indoor and out door options and the food is really good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tandksmommy and NateandJustine: Thank you for the ideas.  I am looking into both of them. 

• I just toured Cameron Inn Estates in Mount Joy and Lauxmaont Farms. Both sites are very beautiful with many options. Also the Cork factory Hotel is a pretty venue in Lancaster!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards