• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

it's 5:30am...

life of a teacher...up early on my off day...earlier than usual usually it wil be like 7 before i get up on a sat. right now in a love/hate relationship with planning, i think i woke up b/c all the details and questions and stuff are running through my mind.

o well maybe i'll go to the gym at 7 when it opens.

Re: it's 5:30am...

• I've been having a hard time sleeping lately too. This stress is getting to me physically and emotionally so I definitely know what you are going through. It will all be aver soon though and then we can sleep easy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• Same way. On Friday I was up at 4:30.  I woke up because of some noise and then the brain started chugging away. So I woke up and orderd more wedding stuff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm actually the exact opposite. Ever since my mom passed I have had a horrendous time getting to sleep, usually relying on a Benedryl tablet. But I was just thinking that probably for the last couple of weeks I have gone to bed without any help. And the time I am able to get to sleep is getting earlier and earlier. Last couple of nightsI was able to fall asleep before midnight :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
  • I've been doing this.  A lot.  I hope I'm okay to function with my new job (I start tomorrow!!!) but I've been waking through the night and getting up between 5 and 6 am most days.  NUTSO!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • I have always slept well. Im sure that will change when I have kids, but I never have a problem getting to sleep and staying asleep. FI on the other hand, hardly sleeps. I always feel bad for him, but I can't stay up with him til three am every night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards